Monday, April 1, 2013

Serum-4C Yeux by KERASKIN ESTHETICS

So when I saw the horrified look on my beauty therapists face, when I confessed that after 30 years I STILL don't use an eye cream or serum, I thought it was about time to try one out, before I got thrown out. I was recommend KERASKINS Serum-4C Yeux, so here goes...

Using four different types of vitamin C, keraskin claims the Serum-4C will immediately make you look less tired thanks to light-reflecting particles, and will also work long term on dark circles and uneven skin-tone.

Sounds like a winner to me...

Keraskin Serum 4C Yeux
To keep the ingredients as fresh as possible the tube is made up of two parts, a base serum and a smaller reservoir containing an exclusive combination of 4 forms of Vitamin C and 2 active ingredients which together make up the Actyl-C mix ( all very technical, but I love a bit of science) To activate, just pump the reservoir to mix the two parts and voila! your serum is ready.




Keraskin recommend using two drops on each eye contour, on make-up free skin, every day and night. The serum is incredibly light and absorbs into the eye area effortlessly, which left my skin instantly smooth and feeling refreshed.


After three weeks the skin around my eyes definitely feels and looks smoother, my dark circles have reduced in the morning! and better still I am no longer a eye cream virgin, I can return to the salon with my head held high. I will be checking out the rest of the Keraskin range.

I purchased mine from the lovely Sisters Beauty lounge in Dubai Mall for 400 AED


To see more of the Keraskin range visit: www.keraskin-esthetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment